Saturday, August 04, 2018

Rainy weather hides the truth

 
    I don't know many of my neighbors by name but all my neighbors recognize me because of my yard.  I do so enjoy getting outside and working in the dirt.  One neighbor uses a professional lawn care service so he has the greenest grass but I have the prettiest and best kept lawn.  That is, until my operation.  I cut my grass as close to the time of surgery as I could   but I left the grass a little on the long side due to lack of rain.
  The last few weeks we have seen a lot of rain and the grass has grown substantially the last week yet my lawn  has not been mowed.  I'm sure the neighbors have noticed but with the continual rainy days, I have an excuse for not mowing.  It also keeps the neighbors from knowing there is something wrong at my house.  

No comments: