Monday, November 26, 2018

drawbacks and frustrations

  I recently posted about my new devise, the penis clamp.  I tried a bold experiment yesterday.  I wore a light brown suit with no protective padding ; just my boxer shorts.  Just as I hoped, I stayed dry which gives me the freedom to be more versatile in my clothing choices and hopefully to save money by not having to my protective pads and underwear  but there is one major problem.  The inner portion of the penis clamp may be a soft foam padding but the outside is cold hard metal as is the jaws and clamp.
   When I got home from church I was ready to get the clamp off as I was raw and sore.  I could not wear it the remainder of the day.  I was hoping to return to the pool this week but if I can't wear the penis clamp I will not be able too.
   If problems with that were not bad enough my wife spent the day Saturday baking goodies for her two sons and she shared some with me.  If I had any self control I would have limited myself to one cookie and one small piece of candy but the cookies were so good (oatmeal raisin, my favorite) I just kept slipping back into the kitchen and slipping a couple cookies.  My blood sugar was 152 this morning.  That is not where I need to be.  I must do better.

No comments: