Sunday, December 16, 2018

Interesting discussion on prostate cancer

  I am following a thread on a Facebook post discussing prostate cancer and treatment options.  I am far from an expert but I am still in the process of recovery from prostate surgery.  There are so many changes in the field that the handbook handout given at cancer treatment centers is already out of date.  I know the one I received never mentioned proton treatments and didn't discuss prostate size, length of some treatment options, healing, recovery times, and all the possible side effects  and many other issues.  If any out there have questions or comments about prostate cancer treatments and/or options I will be glad to share what little I do know and will invite others that have been through this so maybe we can help each other through this process.

No comments: