Sunday, April 25, 2010

doughnut holes sauerkraut, and sex




No, the woman in the picture has nothing to do with this article. I don't even know who she is but she is probably an actress or the other half of an actor. She's just pretty.

This morning I checked out a box of doughnut holes: 220 calories a serving which was 6 doughnut holes. There were 9 serving in a 16 oz box. That's 1980 calories are almost an entire days worth of calories in one little box. A 16 oz bog of kraut only has 130 calories. True but as my friend pointed out, doughnuts holes are much tastier than kraut.

True I said but I like sex better than doughnut holes so I eat kraut.

"What does one have to do with the other?" he inquired.

"If you eat too many doughnut holes, you get fat. At first being fat is only a turnoff to women. Then, you might get hig blood pressure and maybe become a diabetic so you don't feel like having sex. Then the doctor gives you medicine and it affects you so you probably can't have sex so even if a women isn't repulsed by your fat body it really doesn't matter anyway.

So I eat the kraut, feel full, slim down, and enjoy my improved health and the benefits that goes along with it. So the next time you are enjoying your doughnut holes anbd a pretty girl walks by and you think of her and sex, don't you wish you had eaten kraut instead?

Eat right, drive slower, live longer.

No comments: