Monday, July 26, 2010

Ballot change

I had a thought that would make me feel better and I'm sure some other people would feel better too. In the next presidential election (way to far away to suit me) I would like to see another category added. On ballots we can either vote for candidate A or Candidate B or not vote. I would like to see another line added that would allow us to vote against a candidate.

In the last election I didn't want either Obama or McCain to be President and there was no way to "write-in' a candidate. I would have loved the option to have just voted against the one I least wanted to win. Somehow I feel it unfair that I am forced to vote for someone I don't like in order to defeat someone I like even less. Give me the change to express my displeasure and I will feel a whole lot better about the election process.

No comments: