Sunday, July 04, 2010

Ranking of Presidents

A list of Presidents from the best to the worst just came out and to illustrate how lame it is, two Presidents who were assassinated in office and one who died were ranked higher than Bush. It doesn't surprise me that he was ranked low on the list but in my opinion he was much perferred to Jimmy Carter. Obama was ranked 15th which is a big joke to me.

I assume that the rankings have more to do with a President's ability to get done what they set out to do than the wise decisions they made because as far as saving America or making this a better place to live, Obama falls way short of a quality President.

I saw a 1 minute poll asking who would make a better presdident, Hillary or Sarah, is a joke. Hillary win never be a candidate for President and I dout that Palin will be either.

3 comments:

Dr Mary Johnson said...

Dale, I saw the list this morning and was disgusted. FDR over Abraham Lincoln and George Washington and Thomas Jefferson?

Obama in the top 20? Are you fricking kidding me?

And I'm sorry Jimmy Carter should be dead last.

It was clear the list was the work of academicians.

dsprl2000 said...

Totally agree.

Anonymous said...

Oh please.