Monday, July 26, 2010

I-40 incident

The Morganton police contacted me today and said that I told the cops that I didn't want to prosecute. The truth is I was never asked. hell yea I wanted to prosecute. Some mad man chases me down jumps out of his car and tries to rip my door off, tries to break my window and then starts beating on the top of my car trying to get to me and scaring me badly deserves to be disciplined for such bad behaviour.

As a result of that incident I locked my keys in my car and called AARP motor club for help. At first I was told a locksmith was on the way and later I was told I was on my own as the locksmith was in a wreck and I would have to find my own help.

AARP later admitted they handled the situation badly and told me to send them the bill for the damaged window I had to break to get into my car.

Now they are telling me they won't pay for the window because I didn't have the tire repair option.

Like what the hell does tires have to do with this incident?

Cops lying and companies acting like morons. I guess everything in back to normal.

No comments: