Thursday, July 08, 2010

Safelite Auto Glass Repair

I prefer to give Mom and Pop locals my business whenever I can but sometimes they are so way over priced I have to do business where ever I can. Recently I needed a hole nail and I checked at Lowes and they wanted $31.00. I checked a local dealer and he wanted $51.00. I lucked out and got one for free from my mother in law.

More recently, I needed a side vent replaced on my car so I checked with some local dealers. I prefer to do business via e-mail because I am hard of hearing and I can't wear my hearing aids when using a phone. i depend a great deal on seeing a person talk to determine what they are saying. Safelite was the only company that would give me a quote over the internet. Everyone else either called me or wanted me to call them. I don't amswer the phone unless i know who is calling because it is difficult for me unless i know someones speech patterns.

i did ask my wife to call some of them back yo get an estimate of the repair costs. As it turned out, Safelite ewas the least expensive plus they came to where I worked, fixed the car there, cleaned all my windows and vacuumed my car.

"Grandma" may give you a free windshield, but sure as hell can't beat great service.

No comments: