Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Khloe Kardashian's Nip Slip

I'm sure Khloe's nip slip video will get many more hits than anything I could write but it really shouldn't be that way but not because I'll write anything worth reading on a wide scale but because Khloe's nipples shouldn't interest anyone save for her husband and/or baby.

Since that Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction which wasn't really a malfunction, there seems to be more and more of these incidences happening which kind of makes be believe that some if nor most or all of these things are planned publicity stunts.

If you believe all of these things are real, maybe you would have believed my excuse for Weinner 'I was going to take a snapshot with my web cam and it fell. When i reached to grab it I hit the send button and a picture of my crotch was sent out instead of my profile."

Hey, my excuse is a lot more believable than his was amd I am not an accomplished liar like politicians are. I am, however, a writer, and a finction writer must be able to make up lies and convince you that they are true while holding your interest.

No comments: