Monday, February 23, 2015

Church was awesome yesterday

      I always enjoy church but yesterday was one of those really special services.  I'm not going to discuss why yesterday was so special as there are so many unbelievers that whatever I say will be met with skepticism and ridicule.  Those that know Jesus would understand  but even those that only call themselves Christians would think I was fanatical,  yet to me it was normal and natural to let God have His own way in His house.   
    At one time I was just like most people, never giving Jesus much of a thought, feeling better about myself when that rare occasion came that I went to a church service and yet wishing that it would soon be over.  Not many years ago I would have thought a person insane who went to church every time the doors were opened and actually believed that Jesus was as real as anyone but yet that is exactly who I am today.  I am that religious nut I always wondered about yet I feel neither religious nor foolish for I have discovered that Christianity is not religion.
   Some,  things are hard to explain, at least they are to others, yet to me those things are reality.  I have experienced to much to ever doubt again and yet I can understand why others don't see what I know but yet I still can't for what I know is truth they still can't  accept.  But the only way to really know is to believe yet they want to really know before they can believe  yet if I could prove it then it would no longer be of faith. 
         

No comments: