Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ryder plays fetch

It doesn't seem like such a big deal that a pet would play fetch except that Ryder is a cat.  She is a tortoiseshell cat no one wanted but she is my baby.  She has a little blue mouse and a green mouse she prefers.  We have other colors but she all but ignores them..  She carries the mice between my room and my wife's room trying to get us to play fetch with her.  It isn't something we taught her but something she taught us to play. 
    She wants to play every day and often several times a day and she will play until either she is exhausted or our other cat Smokey has her attention drawn to the mouse.  For some reason Ryder always defers to Smokey yet they are about the same age and Ryder is the heavier of the two cats (although Smokey looks bigger because of her extra long coat). 
   Ryder always likes to be near someone.  In fact she is sitting on the back of my chair as I write.  She loves to be petted but don't even think about picking her up.  I did post a video on you tube but I have idea how to access it. 
 

No comments: