Thursday, February 05, 2015

I'm not understanding it

    I love my savior and I love reading and studying the bible and I love teaching.  What I don't understand is how people you don't study scriptures and ignore the circumstances around when and why a particular scripture was written, believe what they have been told and will attempt to destroy a man's ministry or break a church apart while refusing to view any evidence that might show that just maybe they didn't understand the scripture correctly. 
    Why are some people who are so ready to claim their love for Christ are so ready to condemn their fellow brother in Christ.  I am beginning to understand why people who quit going to church refuse to come back.  Christians can be so cruel to each other.  They will nod in agreement that they fully understand how to handle conflict as Christ has taught us yet they act as though their feeling and their ideas are so superior to other people that they can't possible be wrong and Christ's way is good enough for other but my indignation is to pure to be handled God's way. 
   I'm just not understanding this at all. 

No comments: