Sunday, January 22, 2017

Madonna Clarifies Her Anti-Trump Speech from the Women’s March: ‘I Spoke in Metaphor’

Exactly what part of 'I think a lot about blowing up the White House" metaphoric?  When in the book of Revelation the word great dragon is used, it is meant the Antichrist.  When it talks about the naked women riding upon the great beast, it is referring to God's people and the birth of Jesus Christ.  When Madonna says "I think a lot about blowing up the white house" it means "I think a lot about blowing up the white house". 
   Does she think we are so stupid we do not know what a metaphor is?  She threatened the newly elected President of the United States promised to leave the country if he was elected, and now expects me to believe that the threatening phrase actually means sometime else?  Maybe it means "I am making plans to assassinate Donald Trump"  or "I am encouraging someone to kill the President"? 
  Pray tell Madonna, exactly what is that phrase a metaphor for? 

  As the kids used to tease "Liar, liar pants on fire." 

No comments: