Sunday, January 22, 2017

Where the women protesting in favor of abortionb rights?

    I don't know what the Million Women March was about or what Trump has done that have so many women upset.  I tried reading an article to find out but it never said and the comments by readers turned out to be nothing but childish arguing and complaining without really saying anything.  I did kind of get the feeling that some of it might have had to do with abortion rights.  Many the women believe that Trump is fearful enough to actually  be able to reverse abortion rights. 
    I hope not.  I do believe that a women should not be forced to carry a baby to term in the case of rape, incest or if her life is threatened.  I do not believe abortion should be used as a birth control method to undo the results of irresponsible behavior.  I do not believe that a women should be forced to go to a back alley doctor to get an abortion  nor do I think that getting an illegal abortion should be considered a criminal offense. 
   The solution is to encourage men and women to have responsible sex.  I know that there is a criminal element out there and unwanted pregnancies will always exist and abortion should be available to those who really need it. Abortion should not be used as a method of birth control.  There should be some form of penalty whether it be 'responsibility" classes or community service working in an abortion clinic or material discussing the consequences of abortion, keeping the baby and alternatives or maybe a combination of all of the above. 
  If women were really that concerned about controlling their own bodies then maybe the number of .  babies that needed to be aborted would take a dramatic drop and women would lead healthier and happier lives. 

No comments: