Thursday, January 26, 2017

The super rich are preparing for the end of the world

 When I took my first job after the military I though I would have it made if I could bring home $200.00 a week.  By the time I made that much it wasn't enough.  If I made that much now I couldn't survive.  I suppose survival is what the article the headline  is written for is about.  I suppose the super rich can do things to ensure they survive whatever destruction man may bring upon the earth and according to the doomsday clock destruction isn't but a few minutes away. 
  But what is there to survive to?  Would not it be better to just let the human race die out so the animal can live it relative peace again?  Of course they won't as they will continue to hunt and kill each other but only for their personal survival and not out of malice or fun. 
  I'm not sure what the super rich think they will have if they survive that they don't already have:  bragging rights I suppose, but to whom are they going to brag.  Most of their stuff won't work anyway.  No electricity, no gas or oil for their homes, no roads for their cars, no grocery stores to purchase food from, no clean drinking water.  Chances are they will die a much more painful death that all of us who could not afford to prepare. 
  But don't despair.  There is a way for the rest of us to prepare, survive, and to thrive.  Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.  Accept Christ as your savior and follow him and he will be there to take care of you.  In fact he will take you home with him if the end of the world is near so you will not suffer nor will you die.  So if you are one that would like to survive the end of the world but do not have enough money to do so, take heart in knowing the answer is not in money, or things but in Jesus.  It is not what you place your trust in but whom.

No comments: