Friday, February 10, 2017

cookie Jam

I started playing that game because of a challenge from an acquaintance of mine who thought she was better than me.   I do have to admit she won a few rounds, maybe 15 of the first fifty, and hung with me until around 80, and then I left her in the dust.  I almost gave up on 598 but pushed forward anyway and made progress until I hit 898 and I thought that was it.  I was initially happy to have reached 700  but I had made it past my goal.  898 just seemed like a queer number to quit on so I pushed onward and finally beat that round.  There are some tough ones but those two proved to be the hardest for me.  Believe it or not but this old man made it past 1000 to 1016.   I suppose I could win a few more rounds but I decided to delete the game to not be tempted to waste more time on it. 
  It was enjoyable and a nice diversion for me. 

No comments: