Wednesday, February 22, 2017

New games on MSN

I enjoy playing  the solitaire games on my computer.  Today I was dismayed to discover that MSN has now changed the games to "guaranteed solvable decks".  I'm good at Free Cell but I do know that all the Free Cell games are solvable except one but I have played plenty of other games that it seems impossible to win so I eventually give up believing that the game is unwinnable. 
  The height of frustration would be to try over and over but can't come up with the solution to a guaranteed win.     The height of embarrassment is to actually lose a game of Free Cell. 
I prefer to believe I won a game because I was either good or persistent enough to  find the solution if one is possible.  If MSN thinks that making sure the game is winnable is encouraging me to play,it is   wrong. 

No comments: