Friday, February 17, 2017

free fish

  I have two water ponds.  One is stocked with Koi and the other with comet goldfish.   Once not long ago my Koi pond was productive and I made a little extra money selling off the babies when they were a year old but a few years ago for some unknown reason all the fry were black, like regular carp.  There might have been one or two colored carp (koi) in the pond but even those did not have bright distinctive colors.  I just have too many fish to raise babies so I need to get rid of these.  I'm not sure if I want to begin again or just remove the pond. 
   I like my goldfish and will keep that one but I'll have to move it as I need the dirt surrounding it to fill in the hole left by removing the koi pond. 
   If interested in taking the fish you can contact me on Facebook and make arrangements.

No comments: