Saturday, December 17, 2016

computer problems

   From time to time we all have computer problems.  My internet security expired and didn't renew because I had changed my credit info and didn't update my info.  I'm not saying I got hacked but my system became unstable.  I had to purchased a new router so I could have a secure connection and then I had to do a system restore to stabilize my system.  It seems to working fine now.
  I know I had been working with an unsecure network and north state was no held in remedying the situation.  Until 2 weeks ago there had been no problem.  I decided to ley Windows Defender take care of my internet security which I suppose was a mistake.  It may have been that my problems began after my security was cut off and before I restarted Defender. The program worked good when it was Security Essentials. 
  Even so, I ordered a new computer in which there is no tower but it is consider a desktop and has the touch screen technology.  I need a better computer in the living room ( I have one connected to by big screen TV ).  The one there is so slow. Gosh we have lots of computers.  I have two desktops and a laptop and my wife has two laptops and is getting another one.  I don't use my laptop for much; just to make a DVD of the church services on a Sunday afternoon. 
  I need a reliable computer to print the church bulletins and to find information on to help me prepare lessons.  I don't know how we did it without computers.  Well, I do and we didn't do it quite as well. 

No comments: