Friday, December 04, 2009

Amanda Knox found guilty

of course you don't need me to tell you this but I've followed the case from the beginning. If one reads the prosecution evidence, it seems apparent that she was guilty. If you read the defense view of the evidence, it is just as obvious she was innocent.

Shortly after the murdrs, Amanda Knox and her boyfriend were videotapped embracing and kissing. Depending on your point of view, the scene could have been one of passion or one of compassion.

Even the prosecutor in this case was suspect. In America, he would probable be in jail. At least, he would not have been allowed to prosecute the case.

She received a sentence of twenty-six years, a long time if she is truly innocent but not nearly long enough is she is truly guilty.

3 comments:

Dr Mary Johnson said...

I have not followed this case as closely as I probably should have, so I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

But even if his behavior was "suspect", based on what I've seen of prosecutors in North Carolina, I'm not so sure the one in this case would be in jail had he been in America;)

dsprl2000 said...

The police work was sloppy and the DNA evidence was suspect but the thing that hurt Amanda Know more than anything was her confession. However, the confession should not have been allowed and probably wouldnt have been in America.

dsprl2000 said...

Excuse me, Amanda Knox