Friday, December 11, 2009

Ed Cone Post

I have to admit that I visited an Ed Cone blog today (kind of like admitting I went into Wal-mart). I have to admit that he presented a good summary of Dr. Js problems she has been blogging about. I'll leave the clarification of any issues up to her but even I understand what it is she hopes to gain from the blogosphere.

During Vietnam there were riots in the streets in protest of the war. I still hear people talk with pride about the million man march and Ive read stories where international pressure has caused a country to back down on a policy it was following.

I'm sure that if enough people with blogs got behind an issue, that the powers that be would have to sit up and take notice.

I would have to agree that it might have been easier to have considered lending understanding and support to the good doctor if her approach had been a little less bitter and hyterical but I wonder too if as many people would have paid any attention if she had, say, a style similar to mine? No body reads my blog.

I wouldnt say having to drive to the east coast of the state each week is a full recovery financially versus maintaining a vialble practice in ones hometown. I can't see where her present financial statues is any justification for saying what happened 11 years ago is a non-issue. We didn't have a crytal ball then and still don't.

3 comments:

Dr Mary Johnson said...

I read your blog.

I think Mr. Cone would have more credibility if he had interviewed me - even once - about my case.

He hasn't.

His last post is the same old/tired bait and switch - but this time it's all about blowing smoke to cover Jeff Martin's tail.

On that subject, as a matter of update (so people can read it here first), I spoke with the DA's office today (on my own initiative). I have NO plans to drop/withdraw the charge of cyber-stalking. The hearing on Monday is for Martin to tell the Court what he plans to do about counsel. The matter will be continued (based on the current Court docket, most likely into February) a subpoena will be issued to me (mostly likely served over the phone) and away we will go.

Back to my case, doctors cannot win, Dale. People want the best of the best (in the middle-of-nowhere-no-less) - but when someone like me provides it and gets crucified for it - we're "selfish" and "greedy".

Meanwhile the "non-profit" executives I've accused (of some very serious things) - people who do not see patients - people who have not had the fortitude to answer the charges FOR SIX YEARS, still collect their very hefty paychecks (off the top and on the backs of others).

But I'm the "hysterical" "banshee" with no credibility. It's absurd.

If you pay $15 you can see what your tax dollars help pay for - in the form of Bob Morrision's uber-house on Dave's Mountain . . . as a part of Asheboro's Christmas tour of homes this year.

I cannot begin to relay to you the DAMAGE Randolph Hospital did to my career - and how what they did/how they did it, slammed almost every door on every option I had. It's a miracle I kept my house. And it's only been in the last couple of years that I've been able to crawl out of the black hole I was thrown into.

I came to the blogosphere all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and full of hope - and that hope was quickly crushed by people whose motives/actions had NOTHING to do with their high-minded rhetoric.

I cannot win at Cone's. If I go slug-for-slug with "the usual suspects", I'm any of a half-dozen nasty perjorative terms.

I answered his post once, it was more-than-adequate, and I will not get sucked back in to a patented "Coning" . . . especially not with criminal charges pending against their good buddy, "Fec".

I'm not playing to the "dueling crazies" theory Cone and Roch would like to push.

dsprl2000 said...

Please forgive me. I didnt mean to imply you were a no body. I just meant that I am not a well read blog (I am not disappointed by that).

You are correct in avoiding the fray. People like Cone have egos to big to allow for an equal and he knows which buttons to push to get people to play his game.

BTW, Ill save my $15.00 for something worthwhile.

Good luck with your case. maybe the good doctor will win again this time. You arent a loser, I know that.

Dr Mary Johnson said...

Dale, I was not offended;) Just making a point about "nobodies" in the blogosphere.

Thanks for reading my blog and thanks for the kind words.