Saturday, July 09, 2011

Friends and Family Day

Sunday, July 31, is friends and family day at One Way Baptist Church in Randleman. Instead of Sunday School, we will have a gospel group who will conduct the first hour of the service in music. I think we are going to have sdome food for everyone after the services.

I don't have any family except for my wife in this area and most of my friends live in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, or Kernesville so the church is a little too far for them to come to. I sincerely would like to have you attend and you can be my friend if you want too. If you don't, that's okay too but please still come to One Way that day, or any day for that matter.

I realize we have a small building and don't have all the programs of the larger churches but even the larger churches started out small.

True, some congregations broke away from another church and may have started with seventy-five people. I don't focus on what we don't have but what we do have. We have a lot of love for each other, and we have the truth preached from the pulpit.

No comments: