Monday, July 11, 2011

Jury Duty

I have jury duty this week so I made it to court on time this morning and after the swearing in ceremony, all the prospective jurors were let go for the remainder of the day so I thought it might be a good idea to catch up on all my errands for the week. I dropped my lawnmower off for repair, id my banking, recycled the recyclables, and purchased my groceries.

In my scurrying about I almost pulled in front of a car. it was a little thing , just a little over 3000 lbs of metal and plastic or whatever this thing was made from. It was a Ford, a GT 40 by name, a white one with blue strips. The first ones built fetched a mere $300,000.00 and a recent prototype sold for $2.5 million. Even the cheap one was way more than I could have afforded to repair.

No comments: