Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ouch

"Man's penis cut off, put through garbage disposal" reads the headlines about a California woman who drugs her husband, cuts his penis off as he wakes up, and then puts the tissue through the garbage disposal.

The lady looks Oriental and I'm willing to bet she is Filipna. From my experience Filipina's seem to be overly jealous people. Of course one can't say just because one is from the Philippines one is jealous. That would be a stupid stastement. I'm just saying that from my experience there seem to be a larger percentage of women from the Philippines displaying extreme jealousy that from any where else I have been.

No, I don't have any scientific data to back that statement up but my observations would be backed up if there was a study done.

In any case, that had to hurt.

No comments: