Saturday, July 02, 2011

Things are slowing down

Just after Obama was elected the economy tanked and almost everyone lost a lot of money in the stock market, myself included. It was a toughthing to do but I held steady, telling myself that as the value of my stocks decreaded, the number of units I could purchase each week went up and therefore, I would recover much faster when the economy did turn around.

I did good becausee I recovered everything plus some during the initial rebound with my stocks gainning value at well over thirty percent. Things have slowed and my stocks value have grown at only a 23.64% rate in the last 12months, 7.15% from january through June, and only 2.22% in the last three months.

I don't know if my figures are good, bad or on par with everyone else but I do know that things are slowing down but things are not stable though. I don't know about you but this change we can believe in thing hasn't really worked out too well for me.

No comments: