Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sleepless nights

Sometimes sleep doesn't come quickly or for long periods of time for me.  After two, thre, or four hours I'll wake up and toss and turn for awhile, if not for several hours without being able to return to sleepiness.  Even if I get up for an hour or so then then am able to sllep the remainder of the night and even if my total sleep adds up to 8 hours or more I still feel bad. 

Fortunately, these nights happen less frequently now that by frequency has decreased to normal.  Sometimeswhen I wake up I feel hungry and unless I get something to eat I'll not be able to return to sleep. 

Now that I am on insulin and have been through my weigh gain (11 pounds in 30 dys)  the weight is starting to come back of. 

Well I had a tomato sandwich and a few links of sausage and I'm feeling a little sleepy now so I'm going back to bed.

No comments: