Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wealtiest people, highest paid actors, etc.

One see stories on rich people all the timebut it doesn't matter to me who has what.  It doesn't put money in my pocket or make my life any different to know this. There are some things that one can learn that will enrich ones life and those things are not found in stories about Paris Hilton, Warren Buffett, or Linsey Lohan.  The only people I pay attention too are the ones that make a difference in my life whether it be momentarily or permantely.

I like the internet because I can find the answer to questions that I need answers too and find them quickly.  I don't need to know how much money this person or that person made or who wore what dress better than another person. 

Some things are a waste of prcious time.

No comments: