Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Computer flatulence

For some reason I can no longer comment on articles on Yahoo.  The other day someone was upset that another had corrected a spelling error and she stated that spelling wasn't important on comments.  "If it was a term paper or business  report fine but comments aren't that important." 

Maybe or maybe not.  I comment because I believe what I have to say is important and I like to read the opnions of others.  True some are evil, mean, nasty people and some don't even have a clue but some are intelligent and their opinion may help me form my own. 

ED 1 min 53 secs ago
George W. Bush didn't do bad on the vaction time since he used more than any other president.
 
In this comment, I have no idea what vaction time is.  The man was trying to make a point.  I know people make typos.  Lord I make enough of my own but too often they use the wrong word or it becomes obvious they have no idea how to spell a word or express their opnion.  Yea, spelling police come in handy in such cases.  If you can't make your point understood you might as well save your breath.    

No comments: