Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Free firewood and pumpkin pies

Last year I cleared some land and planted a pumpkin patch.  I sold many of the pumpkins and the rest I'm going to carve out for pies, whiuch I plan on selling for Thanksgiving. 

The rest of the land I'm working on this year.  Anyone wanting free firewood is welcomed to the fallen trees.  Most should be hardwwod trees as I believe the logger wanted all our pines.  There are some trees still standing on the property that I need cut so if anyone wants fresh cut wood there are several good trees to choose from. 

The property is at 604 Sunset in Randleman.  From Asheboro take 220 business into Randleman and turn left onto Sunset from Main street (right across the street from Sir Pizza) or if coming from Asheboro on 220 by-pass/I-73 take the 311 exit, turn right then a quick left onto Stout Street.  Sunset is about a mile, give or take, on the right. 

The standing trees are available now and the fallen trees should be accessible the first of November. 

No comments: