Monday, October 08, 2012

Mila Kunis named Esquire’s sexiest woman alive

I have to admit that I was attracted to Mila Kunis the first time I saw her on "That 70's show".  That program isn't the kind of TV I enjoy but I did watch it just because she was on it.  I also like Sandra Bullock and the woman that starred in "Silence of the Lamb".  My wife will watch anything with Morgan Freeman in it but just because I think someone has a quality that I find attractive, whether it be acting style, character, or beauty doesn't mean they are sexy.

The sexiest thing I've ever seen is Sarah Michele Geller's opening dance on Buffy the Vampire Slayer but it's not like she should win an award for it. 

I think one of the reasons why I like Mila on that 70's show so much was that she was so vain and while she was pretty enough to be vain over, she wasn't all that sexy so her vainity was actually funny, which was the whole purpose of her character.  Things (and people) can be pretty without being sexy.  I'm not saying that she isn't sexy but I saw many women far more sexual attractive than her in Asheboro this week at the Fall Festival. 

Now if Esquire wants to select her as the woman who uses sex to promote her career the best in 2012, the maybe she is a winner.  Otherwise, no.

No comments: