Thursday, January 21, 2010

News that isn't News

Number one on that list would be John Sleazy Edwards finally admitting he is the father of Miss Hunter's child.

Another item that isn't really news is the President claiming that anger at George Bush is why a Republican was elected to Ted Kennedy's former Senate seat with just a hind that there may be some unhappiness from the past year,

The last item I'll mention is a survey that says Wii Fit is an item one should not buy because studies show it doesn't help one get into shape. I have reported that my wife has lost 12 pounds and dropped a dress size while I have lost 10 pounds and now fit into smaller jeans--all in just six weeks of using Wii fit and during a time of year that I have always gained weight.

What role is China, Great Britian, Russia, and the Muslim masses playing in the disaster in Haiti to bring about relief and recovery?

No comments: