Monday, January 18, 2010

Tracing links

It is fun to check out what people read on my blog. One certainly can't go by comments because pnce in a while I'll write something that bloggers in Greensboro find controversial enough to comment on but most often a comment or two is left by one particular blogger, a friend, who, I suppose, is being nice.

Still, there are certain blogs that seem to draw a lot of attention. I have had quite a number of hits on cyberstalking, some on why my wife drives me crazy sometimes, and a few on the pediatrician who was arrested. A good number of people will look uo my book reference to see what it is about and I even had a visit from Soutgate College in England.

1 comment:

Dr Mary Johnson said...

Not just being nice (not many people in the GSO blogosphere accuse me of that;)

Like reading you.