Tuesday, August 05, 2014

You're doing that wrong and other nonsense

I have noticed an increase in articles telling me I'm doing something wrong.  There was one that said .  "you're tying your shoes wrong"  Last week there was the "You're cutting your watermelon wrong" and today there was one about baking chocolate chip cookies. 
   I'm sorry if you have a different way of tying your shoes than I do.   I tie them so the bow stays tied and my shoes stay on my feet.  Is that okay with you? Mr. wise guy.  I don't want watermelon popsicles.  I like mine cut into neat little squares and placed in a plastic container so I can have a bowl full whenever I want.  I want the rinds tossed out into the compost pile.  I don't want to sit down to watch TV, enjoy a fruity snack, and then have to deal with a bunch of small squares of watermelon rind. 
   As far as chocolate chip cookies go, I buy some at the store and pop a couple in the microwave for a couple of seconds and have a perfectly warm delicious snack.   Now exactly is your method better? 

No comments: