Monday, July 23, 2012

Obama: 'All of America' Thinking About Shooting Victims' Families

He is wrong.  I am not thinking about shooting anyone nor is anyone I know. 

Oh did I read that wrong? 

Actually, I gave a lot of thought to my son who lives in the area.  He was close enough to the big fire to have taken some pictures of it from his back porch and he lives just minutes away from where this incident occurred. 

I also thought about the lawsuits that are to follow and wondering who will be the first to sue the movie theater for not having a guard posted at the exit to prevent this from happening. 

Among my thoughts provoked by this incident were thoughts about the petty arguments over the right to bear arms every violent incident reignites.  I am waiting for the blame game to begin.
  

No comments: