Saturday, July 21, 2012

Why I love the internet

My new kitty chewed the wire on my Wii sensor bar and I have no idea where one would go to purchase a new one.  I went to the Ninento web site and a new one from them listed for 49.99 plus shipping.  I keyed in the Amazon.com and searched for the sensor bar there.  I like Amazon because they have always been reliable, quick to deliver, and most often less expensive than anyone.  I found a new sensor bar listed for .18 plus $3.99 shipping.  True, I have to wait a week before it gets here but it would have probably taken that long to find one plus the gas and time to find and purchase it. 

Life is so much easier for doing research, expressing one self, and finding hard to find items, and saving money. 

Of course there are dangers out there but lordy, where are we safe?  Traffic is horrendous and dangerous.  It seems we arn't safe anywhere; even at a late night showing of "Batman, the Dark Knight". 

t

No comments: