Monday, June 17, 2013

Church contest

July 7, 2013 One Way Baptist is having a visitation contest.  The member who has the most visitors will win a new Scofield bible.  We had a contest last month and one lady had 13 visitors.  It seems she is a shew in to win the bible also.  I don't have any family or friends in this area.  I lived and worked in Greensboro and most of the time I lived in Randleman it was out in the country.  I know a few people but no one I would call a friend. 

I would love to have everyone that reads this blog to come to church on June 7.  I don't care about winning the bible:  I already have three.  If I win then someone whom I invited can have the bible.  No, I believe everyone who comes will receive a blessing.  I don't want anyone to miss out what they will receive when they come. 

Please be there.  June 7.  One Way Baptist Church in Randleman, NC.

No comments: