Sunday, June 30, 2013

Rising interest rates

Home prices are at an historic low as are interest rates but things are changing Home prices are starting to creep upwards and so are interest rates.  The latest is that they are now at or about 4.46% on average.  I don't know if that is good or not for the economy or the job market.  I do know that the empty houses in the neighborhood are all about to emerge from bankruptcy and will soon be on the market.  I want a good neighbor but I'm afraid another person in the neighborhood may get that house.  Or rather his son. 

   This man has five or six souped up Mustangs and dodge's in his yard and he likes racing the engines.  These things are almost as loud as NASCAR cars and can be annoying especially in the late evening.  His son is buying the doge from his dad and he wants to buy the house next to me. 

These homes would make great rental property.  There are three of them in the neighborhood. 

No comments: