Saturday, June 08, 2013

Racial combined families

Traditional called racially mixed I prefer to call them racially combined families.  Mixed conjures up visions of two substances that don't normally go together that one has to put together by force, like oil and water.  Once things settle down the two substances will begin to separate unless force keeps them together.  Combining on the other hand brings up more pleasant images like mixing chocolate and peanut butter to create a different taste, 

I have observed that the children of combined race families seem to be more attractive than those of same race families.  I may be wrong but it just seems that way to me.  To be honest, I doubt there are many true bloodlines left anymore so it should not be that big of a deal anymore.  To me, it seems the sooner races are eliminated the better off we will be as people.  Just think, no more whites to feel superior and no more blacks to feel proud, just a nation full of beautiful Americans. 

I know that is unlikely to happen because some people just have to hate  but we can call them combined families instead of mixed even if all it does is change the picture in our minds.   

No comments: